- Antitrust and Distribution Law
- Commercial Law, Commercial contracts and Products’ Regulation
- Corporate, Mergers/Acquisitions, International Structuring
- Intellectual Property and New Technologies
- Labour Law
- Protection of Personal Data
Théo holds a DJCE (Rennes, France), a Master 2 in Business Law (Rennes, France) and a Certificate of specialization in competition and distribution law (Montpellier, France).
After his experience at Briand & Wellhoff Law firm, specializing in Economic Law, Théo joined PLCJ.
Master 2 in corporate law
Certificate of specialization in competition and distribution law
French, English, Mauritian Creole