PLCJ provides you legal support in the drafting, negotiation and termination of employment contracts in France and in Mauritius, and broadly answers all your questions in relation to labor law.
- Drafting of employment contracts for individuals employed by Mauritian entities;
- Procedures before the Ministry of Labor and the Equal Opportunity Commission in relation to a dismissal for serious misconduct;
- Drafting of an employment contract for the executive of a company operating in France and Mauritius and analysis of the most suitable law in relation to this contract;
- Legal support provided to a Mauritian hotel group with regards to the rules and legal changes applicable to their relations with their employees;
- Legal support provided to the executive of a company in relation to the negotiated departure of one of its employees;
- Analysis of the conditions of wage portage between several regional countries.